"Scientific Publication and Presentation" is part of the PhD programme at Duke-NUS Medical School. It introduces clinical researchers to the art of publishing and presenting scientific studies. Specifically, the course focuses on the skills below:
1) Write a peer reviewed journal report
2) Select and manage authors
3) Identify tips for getting an article published
4) Use reference and citation manager
5) Write a grant
6) Give an oral scientific presentation
7) Design and present a scientific poster
At present, this is a free course, available to researchers, with limited seats per month. After enrolment, each participant is given a duration of 1 month to finish the course.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.