This course is open to Duke-NUS medical students or continuing education students to familarise with the learning environment of Brightspace LMS used here.The video lectures below show the basic functions a learner needs to know so as to navigate and use the learning environment effectively.
The learning objectives are:
- Customise your account settings to reflect you personal preferences.
- Create a personal profile to develop meaningful connections with others in the course.
- Develop comfort navigating the common elements of the learning environment.
- Control how you receive information about course activity by editing your notification preferences.
- Use the Classlist tool to learn about and connect with everyone who is participating in the course.
- View and review course materials in the Content tool.
- Share thoughts and comments on course topics in the Discussions tool.
- Access a course's quizzes or tests from the Quizzes tool.
- Submit course assignments via the Dropbox tool.
- Review grades and feedback in assignments by accessing the Grades tool.
- Check your learning progress through the User Progress tool.