General Practice Dermatology
With primary care doctors becoming more empowered to provide sufficient and appropriate first-line dermatologic care to common skin problems, the aspirational goal of this course is to reduce the number of specialist referrals and consequently, cut down waiting times for dermatologic outpatients in public institutions.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- identify common presentations of community-prevalent skin conditions
- formulate and distinguish between differential diagnoses of common skin problems
- order relevant investigations
- discuss therapeutic options and institute appropriate treatments contextualized to severity of condition, diagnostic likelihoods, patient’s resources and mindsets
- make appropriate and timely specialist referrals
For registration, please contact Jo at email@example.com, Graduate Studies Department at Duke-NUS.
We regret to inform you that this course has been cancelled in view of DORSCON ORANGE.
Certificate of Achievement
S$4,000.00 [Course fees, incl GST] + S$50.00 [Registration fee, incl GST]
Primary care doctors
Before registration, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) year and place of undergraduate medical graduation
2) any other postgraduate qualifications
3) Place of work
Make payment only when registration is confirmed.